Radiologist with mammography for Sahlgrenska
The hospital is looking for a specialist doctor in radiology with mammography experience. You will work together with other colleagues such as radiographers, assistant nurses, and administrative staff. Also with other clinical disciplines.
The clinic has a specific unit for mammography. Research and education on the general and specialist level are conducted in close collaboration with the hospitals' Academy.
What’s expected of you:
• To be a specialist in radiology
.• To have an interest in research and education is appreciated.
Salary and Conditions:
• You can start the employment on level B2 of Swedish as an assistant physician combined with studies to level C1.
• Attractive Salary
MEDICARRERA OFFERS :
• A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
• A free preparing and intensive language course.
• A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
• Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered(electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
• Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
• A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
• Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
OUR SUPPORT :
• We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
• We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
• We help your spouse with sources for job search.
• We contact the moving company and arrange the moving trip.
• You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.