Pathology Vacancy in Norway
Main responsibilities and expectations
- You would carry out macroautophagy tasks and diagnostic work.
- Participate in daily and interdepartmental meetings.
- Assist in the formation of residents.
What’s expected of you
- The clinic is looking for a team player who can also take responsibility and work independently.
- You need to look forward to a working day with a large variety and many different patients.
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- Free preparation and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children of school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange the moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
4 500 - 5 500 € / month