Psychiatrists for Sweden
Main responsibilities and expectations
- You will work at the outpatient unit with the neuropsychiatric team with diagnosis as general anxiety and depression and investigation of ADHD, autism, Aspergers, etc., in which you need to have experience.
- You will meet approximately four patients per day. The rest of the time, you will be doing administrative tasks, meetings and consultation, inpatient units, and other healthcare authorities.
What’s expected of you
- To be a specialist in psychiatry.
- To be collaborative and a team player.
What we offer:
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered(electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange the moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.