Psychiatry Doctor in Denmark
Main responsibilities and expectations
• You will have the opportunity to work independently and in team, participating in training and career growth programs.
• The psychiatry department offers a challenging, stimulating and inspirational environment focused on good patient treatment, close cooperation within the unit and with external collaborators as well as an active educational environment.
What’s expected of you
• To be a specialist in psychiatry.
• An independent medical responsibility concerning examinations, diagnosis and treatment of patients.
• Responsibility for preparing treatment plans for patients in collaboration with other staff members.
• Supervising and guiding younger doctors, medical students and other staff members.
• In the long term, participation in shifts as previously agreed.
• Supporting the department’s educational and working environment.
Salary and Conditions
• Monthly Salary 4.500-5000€ net
• 37-hour working week
• A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
• A free preparing and intensive language course.
• A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
• Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered(electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
• Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
• A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
• Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
• We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
• We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
• We help your spouse with sources for job search.
• We contact the moving company and arrange the moving trip.
• You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
4 500 - 5 000 € / month