Ophthalmology Job in Norway | Doctor
Main responsibilities and expectations
- Patient care and professional development
- The physician is in collaboration with the department surgeon responsible for the medical offer given to the department.
- The medical business must comply with the current laws, HNT's management documents and financial framework.
- Cataract surgery
What’s expected of you
- To be familiar with the department's procedures and guidelines.
- To collaborate with other professionals in the department.
- To collaborate with other departments, as needed.
- To collaborate with agencies outside the hospital.
- To participate in the education of the department's resident doctors.
- To participate in other classes in the department.
Salary and Conditions
- There are guard duties related to this position
- Attractive Salary
What we offer:
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered(electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.