Neurology Job in Sweden
Main responsibilities and expectations
- You will work at the inpatient clinic with stroke and other neurological diseases and at the outpatient clinic, handling all patient groups.
- There are also possibilities to be a tutor for medical students and residents.
- You will take part in education and contribute to the development of the clinic.
What’s expected of you
- To be specialized in neurology with at least five years of experience as a specialist. In the case of being a double specialist, the time as an internal medicine specialist is not relevant.
- As changing circumstances are part of our everyday life, you need to be flexible. You need to trust in your knowledge and competence and dare to make your own decisions and responsibility for your work tasks. As the work includes a lot of cooperation between colleagues, you must find it easy to collaborate with other people.
Salary and Conditions
- Assistant doctor with a salary of 51.500 SEK / month during the first six months of introduction and waiting for your license to practice.
- After receiving the license and finishing the introduction, the employment will be permanent, and the salary will vary individually according to agreement and experience.
- Approximately salary for a double specialist is a minimum of 70.000 SEK per month.
- There are no duties as a neurologist, only in case of specialization within internal medicine as well. As a double specialist, you can do duties for the entire medicine clinic from home—no night shifts.
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- Free preparation and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children of school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange the moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.