Registered nurse in Germany
We are Iuvare Connect, your partner for a financially secure future in Germany!
We run 16 nursing care institutions in Germany and have partners in the healthcare sector all over the country.
We offer secure employment relationships at the best conditions only and have nothing to do with temporary employment.
You want to collaborate with us? Great, we are pleased and we will:
- assume your travelling costs to Germany and will personally pick you up from the airport, train or bus station.
- organize your participation in a B2 language test and manage the whole process of your professional recognition. Since we are professionals, we guarantee you a successful processing of your application for recognition within 8 weeks at most.
- permanently be available to you as your contact partner
- do NOT raise any repayment claims. Our activity is 100 % free of charge, 100 % fair and 100 % transparent
- you will earn a monthly gross salary of 2,400 - 3,200 € plus shift bonuses
- you will live rent-free for the first three months of work
You already speak Germany? Then you can start immediately!
- We offer you an immediate and secure job in the German nursing care sector.
- We will pick you up from the airport, train or bus station and accompany you to your new employer.
- As a thank you you will receive a welcome bonus of 1,000 € after three months of successful collaboration
You don't speak German yet? No problem!
- We offer you to participate in our free, three-monthly German course at our own language school in 31633 Leese, Germany
- You will have free accommodation and 8 hours of German lessons daily (Mon -Fri)
- Free lunch is delivered for all participants from Mon-Fri
- We cover your health insurance
- We reward your diligent and motivated participation in the language course with a monthly bonus of 200 €
- After the successful completion of the course we will find you a permanent job
These are the requirements for participating in our program:
- You are a registered nurse (please see the Official Journal of the EU L317 for the equivalent job titles in your country - https://eur-lex.europa.eu/oj/direct-access.html?locale=de)
- You have completed your apprenticeship/studies in an EU member state and are and EU citizen - both requirements are of purely official/bureaucratic origin
- You intend to collaborate with us on a long-term basis (at least 1 year)
- You are determined to build up a career as nurse for general care in Germany
We, however, want to offer more than just a safe and well-paid job. We want to accompany you on your journey towards a prosperous future and actively support you so that your professional career and private integration become a complete success. Be it help with finding a flat, completing application forms, family reunion and the job search of your family members, we will remain your friend and helper.
If you are interested in sustainably changing your life, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Iuvare Connect International
2 400 - 3 200 € / month