Clinical pathologist for Sweden
Main responsibilities and expectations
- As a specialist/senior consultant, you will work in a relatively flat organization with the head of the clinic, head of units, doctor colleagues, chemists, and biomedical analysts.
- You will contact colleagues from other clinics and be the clinic's representative during local or national meetings. The clinic is active within researches.
- You will be responsible for medical assessments that concern the laboratory activities in clinical chemistry and blood center issues.
- You will ensure that the analysis and product range corresponds to current medical needs and is quality assured.
- The service includes being responsible for the information to clients and actively collaborating with clinically active doctors and other care providers.
- You will work for technological and methodological development and set quality goals and follow established quality policies. Maintaining and developing your medical knowledge is of great importance.
- You will supervise educational physicians with the opportunity to research your area of knowledge. In the future, the position may involve medical management responsibility.
What’s expected of you
- Knowledge about general clinical chemistry, immunochemistry, coagulation, hematology.
- It is desirable to have experience in transfusion medicine, research, and leadership
Salary and Conditions
- The salary depends on the competence, approx: 57.000 – 66.000 SEK for a specialist, 70.000 – 80.000 SEK for a senior consultant.
What we offer: