Smile Dental Care are looking for Dentists who are currently in the UK or are considering relocating to the UK and require mentoring/ training to obtain a performer number and work in the NHS.
We are a dental care provider in the UK who can provide all the support and mentoring required to enable the dentist to get their performer number in order to work in the NHS system as well as see patients privately. We aid with the NPL (National Performer List) application and provide options of locations and practices which can provide a mentor and training. We can also provide PLVE approved practices and mentors for Dentists qualified from outside the EU/ EEA.
what we can offer you:
The only dental group in the UK who do not require you to pay the mentor for helping you. We cover the cost;
experienced in working with overseas dentists and can provide you the expertise to make it as simple as possible;
Family run business with a hands-on mentality; offering flexibility and support for career progression;
A variety of locations throughout the UK
Sponsorship if required
Whatever your current situation or location, we can help you find the most suitable practice and personally guide you through the process from beginning to end, making it as easy and stress free as possible.
You will be required to have IELTS with an overall score of 7.0 or above and a score of 6.5 or above in all four parts.
You will be required to have General Dental Council (GDC) registration or willing to apply;
Either have an unconditional English performer number, conditional English performer number or be willing to apply;
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or equivalent (DMD, DDS etc)
We will guide and support you through all applications and processes. We are here to help and support you!
Why Join Smile Dental Care
• Smile Dental Care are a small group of practices independently owned by a dentist who understands your needs!
• Competitive rates of pay including joining bonus and relocation packages. Your contract will be tailored to suit your needs.
• We encourage all our dentists to take further steps in their career. Many of our dentists go on to become trainers and mentors, while others choose to specialise.
• Fantastic communication for collaboration with your practice manager, area manger and director so you can always voice your opinion.
• Fully Computerised (SOE).
• Large patient numbers, Denplan and 0% finance options.
• Join a group with the personal touch!
We welcome all associate dentists applying for a position, regardless of the amount of experience you have or if you have not practiced in the UK before. We look to work with people of good character and potential and who can fit seamlessly into our team!
Smile Dental Care
35 000 - 120 000 £ / year