Clarity are looking for full time Staff Nurses for a hospital in Ireland
Areas included, but not limited to:
● Emergency Department
Overall Purpose of Job
Provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for
assigned patients while providing exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and
compassion are at the centre of all we do.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
● Independently perform duties and assume responsibility for care of assigned patients.
● Work within professional guidelines as laid down by Nursing & Midwife Board of Ireland Code of
Conduct for Nurses.
● Carry out all Nursing practices in accordance with the hospital’s Surgical & Medical Ward Policies;
including the care, control and administration of medicines.
● Collaborate with other staff in order to provide a high standard of nursing practice.
● Maintain and update own knowledge continuously. This includes keeping up to date with mandatory
training such as Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
● Take the nursing history, summarise data, and state nursing diagnoses and patient care needs.
● Observe and record signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients;
present the assessment of changes, the proposed revision of interventions, and desired outcomes.
● Maintain accurate nursing records and Surgical & Medical Ward records as per hospital policy.
● Follow policy for activating an individualised plan of care for newly admitted patients.
● Deliver designated nursing interventions to assigned patients that are consistent with the stated medical
30 000 € / year