Anaesthesiologist for Sweden
Updated strategy for new times - exclusively ONLINE recruitment and training!
Helping people for better health is one of the most important tasks one can have. At Södra Älvsborg Hospital (SÄS) there are 4100 employees in 120 different professions who together contribute to this every day.
SAS is constantly working to develop anaesthesia and intensive care and is now looking for those who want to be part of the development. SAS offers an interesting and varied work where there is great medical breadth in business:
- 34 doctors operate on units within the clinic.
- Anaesthesiologists operate in other units at the hospital, such as, for example, emergency, obstetrics and x-ray.
- SAS has an active trauma process that works with education and trauma exercises.
The service primarily applies to placement in Borås and doctors participate in on-call operations. On-call services in on-call weeks are placed with a subsequent day off.
SÄS currently performs approximately 13,000 operations and has a large breadth of operations. More and more procedures are being done in the day surgery. Another part of the business that is steadily increasing is anaesthesia in conjunction with X-ray and endoscopic procedures, this together with emergency alarms and transport between hospitals are activities that affect the planning of operations at our operating units. The anaesthesia clinic conducts emergency and planned operations in Borås as well as planned operations in Skene. The clinic is comprised of an intensive care unit, three operating wards, three post-operative wards, a pain unit and two endoscopic units..
➢ min. 45.000 SEK gross/month (32.000 SEK net) during the training period
➢ min. 55.000 SEK/ month (36.500 SEK net) after the training period
➢ ~ 70.000 SEK gross /month (42.700 SEK net) as a senior doctor.
• Specialist title recognized in the EU
• Interest in pain management
• Good teamwork, reliability, responsibility, flexibility
• Ability to complete the Swedish intensive language course organised by Paragona
• Free of charge trip to Sweden with your spouse before signing the contract
• Permanent contract of employment
• Adaptation and training period within working hours upon arrival in Sweden
• Support with authorization of your medical diploma in Sweden
• Support with finding an apartment, schools, kindergartens
• Free of charge Swedish language course
• Free accommodation, flights and lunches during the stationary course
• Scholarship in the amount of 800 € net per month
• Free of charge online language training for family members
• Entitlement to Swedish retirement
• Generous relocation package
Due to the current situation, the interviews with the employer will be held online!
7 000 EUR per month