The position is guard-free and consists of day service during the period 7.30-17.00.
Day surgery consists of four sections and serves 10 surgical specialties including major surgery and cancer surgery. Day surgery has a total of approx. 90 nurses, 6 physicians and 2 departmental doctors. Overall, approx. 10,000 patients annually. You have to expect to work on all 4 sections.
Day surgery is constantly changing, and new specialty compositions will thus also be added. They can offer a good cooperation climate, with emphasis on high professional standards and focus on continued development of the patient pathways, both in terms of anaesthesia, pain management and surgical method.
They are looking for a colleague who is willing to meet the academic challenges in Day surgery, who likes to work with patient pathways and patient flow, which can see opportunities and challenges in the establishment of the new joint day surgery at DNU, and who wants to help shape the new day surgery.
•Specialist in anaesthesia and intesive care
•Professionally competent, preferably with knowledge of the day surgery thesis like experience with peripheral nerve blocks
•Development-oriented, contributes ideas and initiatives for the continued development of the day surgery thesis
•Collaborative, contributes to good cooperative relations with caregivers, secretaries, anaesthetists and surgeons
•Flexible with regard to working hours, both daily working hours and distribution of days during the year and holidays .
• Specialist title in anaesthesiology and intensive care from the EU
• Availability to complete the intensive language course
• Motivation for moving and starting a new career in Scandinavia
• EU citizenship
SALARY & CONDITIONS
• Salary starting from 7000 € per month
• Full time employment 37 hours per week and 6 weeks holidays
• Permanent contract
• A new career in Scandinavia with a balanced working life
• A study tour to gain valuable insight into the region and working environment
• An intensive language course for the whole family
• € 800 monthly net salary during the language course
• A free apartment and coverage of travel costs for the whole family during the language course
• Assistance with finding an apartment and school/kindergarten enrolment in the new country
• Assistance throughout the relocation process
• Training within working hours
7 000.00 EUR per month
0034 317 3715