Various position for nurses in The Netherlands
In the position of nurse (Individual health care level 3) you provide personal care and guidance to clients and you perform technical nursing procedures. You coordinate care tasks and activities together with the other nurses. You and your colleagues are responsible for the ins and outs of the various department in the nursing (elderly care) home. Tasks and departments are coordinated based on your qualities and expertise, so that you can use them as optimally as possible. In short, we offer you a varied job that gives great satisfaction with room for personal input and development!
· Be available to work as a nurse, for a long period of time in the Netherlands
· Diploma in nursing awarded or recognised by an EU country
· Good knowledge of English, at least B1- B2 level and willingness to learn Dutch up to B2 level
· Willingness to learn, develop and take on new challenges
A better life in the Netherlands working as a nurse !
Do you dream of a better life in the Netherlands? Are you ready for a new step in your career as a nurse? At Care Force we believe in you. We have proven track record since 2002. Care Force has already helped more than 1,000 medical professionals and dentists from across Europe to a new future.
Care Force believes in solving the shortage of nurses in the Netherlands and we need you for that! There is a shortage of nurses in the Netherlands, which is why we are looking for qualified medical professionals. This means that, as a nurse in the Netherlands, you earn a good salary and benefit from all kinds of training options. With Care Force you will find your dream job abroad!
Why choosing for Care Force?
Taking your career to the next level abroad is a big step. At Care Force we understand that. You want to develop yourself and you have to give up a lot. We support your decision for a new future in the Netherlands. Our dedicated team will help you through the process. How?
· With our own Language Academy you start your career abroad with the right language skills.
· We take care of the process from A to Z: from the first meeting to your first working day.
· We arrange all documents and arrange all bureaucratic formalities: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Care Force ensures that you can feel at home in your new environment. This way you can fully focus on your career abroad; practicing your profession as a nurse.
At Care Force we don't just act as a mediator between a jobseeker and an employer. For us it is just as important that you can count on a solid foundation with a large number of possibilities to continue developing your knowledge. In addition, you don't have to worry about difficult procedures or administrative hassles.
Learning Dutch in 8 weeks: online from your own country
Our online language training for nurses starts on the 19th of July. Your time investment is about 2 hours a day. You work together with a buddy on the course material and your progress is closely monitored. A real investment in yourself and in your new future. Through the Care Force Language Academy, you can make a virtue out of necessity by investing in your future while you are at home! After completing the 8-weeks course, our teachers have a good impression of your learnability, and we know what you need to achieve the desired final level. You will come to the Netherlands and we provide housing. You will follow an intensive language training for another three months and after that you are ready to start with your new job as a nurse! Very important to know: before you start with the language course, we assure you of a permanent job in the Netherlands.
About the process
Care Force guides you step by step. We assist you throughout the process, from the first phone call to the last check to make sure you are happy with your new job. Together we go through the application procedure, we organize the administrative and organizational matters and guide you with language training and housing. Please take the first step by calling us, sending your resume and doing an interview! From that moment on you can participate from home with our 8 week online language training.Thanks to us, you can fully focus on your profession, while we arrange everything for you: from contract negotiations and housing, to banking, insurance and registrations.
About the job and organisation
· You are going to work in a trusted, values-based, quality and growth-oriented organization in the elderly care sector in the Netherlands, Zeeland.
· You will earn a good salary between € 2,600 - € 3,000 (depending on relevant work experience) gross per month for full-time work, according to the Collective Labour Agreement for nursing homes, old people's homes and home care, classification FWG 35.
· You will be employed with a permanent contract.
· You can make enough hours: 32 - 36 hours per week employment.
· Possibility of annual salary adjustment.
· 22 - 24 days paid holiday per annum.
· 8% of salary as holiday money.
· A good work-life balance.
· You will work with nice, friendly and open-minded colleagues.
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or would you like to receive more information? Then register, without any obligation, via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you!