Cardiology Job in Sweden
- As a cardiologist, your work varies between the cardiac department, the cardiac intensive care unit and the outpatient care.
- You will meet with a wide group of cardiology patients which allows you to use many different parts of your competence, including work tests and echocardiographic examinations which are done in collaboration with the clinical physiology department.
What’s expected of you
- To be a specialist in cardiology and internal medicine. At least five years of experience in cardiology, years of experience in internal medicine is not crucial.
- To be a hard worker, flexible and responsible.
Salary and Conditions
- Hired as an assistant doctor with 51.500 SEK per month, during the trial period and introduction.
- After receiving a license to practice and finishing the introduction, the employment will turn into a permanent position with a salary according to the agreement.
- As a double specialist, the salary will be minimum 70.000 SEK.
- There will be duties from home 4-6 weekends on a 3 months period.
What do we offer?
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- Free preparing and intensive language course. A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered(electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
51 500.00 - 70 000.00 SEK per month