Chemical Pathology Specialist in Sweden
- As a specialist/senior consultant, you will work in a relatively flat organisation together with the head of the clinic, head of units, doctor colleagues, chemists and biomedical analysts.
- You will be in contact with colleagues from other clinics and can be the clinics representative during local or national meetings.
- The clinic is active within the research. It cooperates with a University hospital and participate in the education of biomedical analysts and is receiving medical students as well.
What’s expected of you
- To have experience with general clinical chemistry, blood gases, immunochemistry, coagulation, haematology and special chemistry including protein.
- To take initiatives and have great communication skills with minimum level C1 in the Swedish language as well as a good level of English.
- To tutor students and residents. Possibilities for research.
- Experience in transfusion medicine, research and leadership will be worthy.
Salary and Conditions
- The position is mainly at the laboratory at the regional hospital in Kalmar but can also include some work in Oskarshamn and Västervik.
- The salary depends on the competence, approx: 57.000 – 66.000 SEK for a specialist, 70.000 – 80.000 SEK for a senior consultant.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
57 000.00 - 80 000.00 SEK per year