Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Position to work in Denmark
Main Responsibilities and Expectations
- The outpatient clinic for Children investigates and treats children aged 8-13years who are referred for mental illness or mental development disorder to an extent that requires investigation and eventual treatment under hospital supervision. It also receives their families for investigation and treatment for both general and complex psychiatric issues.
- The department’s staff includes specialist physicians, trained doctors, specialist psychologists, psychologists, including psychologists undergoing training for specialist psychologists, ambulatory nurses, social workers, and medical secretaries. They offer an exciting position at a center characterized by professional pride, dedication, and effective work organization. The center's staff and managers are working to develop a common culture of improvement, focusing on what is valuable to patients and their families. In the outpatient clinic, they work actively with a culture of improvement. Values such as co-involvement, trust and transparency are celebrated. The department works on developing and ensuring a good working environment.
- They are looking for a colleague, who, besides professional involvement and relevant qualifications, possesses good collaboration skills and interest in the further development of a contemporary child and adolescent psychiatry.
- Formal qualifications: Specialist in paediatric and adolescent psychiatry, possibly a specialist in paediatrics or family medicine.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Norway.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
104 000 EUR per year