The clinic is located in the region of Skaraborg, contains a child and adolescent psychiatry outpatient unit, conducts the investigation and assessment of child psychiatric and neuropsychiatric diagnosis. It also cooperates with other departments.
• There are many different professional categories within the clinic: nurses, assistant nurses, psychologists, resident doctors, psychiatrists, counsellors, psychotherapists, occupational therapists, dieticians, medical secretaries, special educators, and unit managers.
• The medical group has varying skills, experiences, and nationalities that complement each other very nicely.
• You will have clinical work that could combine with research on a maximum of 20%.
• At times, the job is very tough with complicated patient cases, but the hospital has a competent team with a big commitment.
• The clinic's patient groups cover all children and young people under 18 who have a neuropsychiatric disability or mental difficulties or illness.
(anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive behaviour).
Salary and Conditions
• Full-time studies to B2 then start employment as an assistant doctor combining with further studies to level C1.
• Every 7 or 8 weeks, you will do duties from home for the clinic in Trollhättan.
• Salary starts with approx. 45.000 SEK until you have the license, then it will increase.