Dentist in France
We recruit a Dentist h-f for one of our clients, a mutual center that manages 5 dental centers in its region.
The centre develops its activities with respect for mutual values and access to care for all. The human being is at the heart of the concerns of the mutuality (individual and collective training, participatory management, listening, initiative, etc.) with its 250 employees and its 28 care and mutual support services.
There is also a high-performance technical platform, flexible working hours (work and personal balance), optimal practice of wheelchair work, teamwork and collective emulation, professional development perspective.
Your missions will be to:
- Conduct oral examination
- Advise and inform patient on treatment and oral hygiene
- Implement prevention and screening measures
- Allow prosthetic rehabilitation (fixed and mobile)
- Ensure the quality and effectiveness of patient care and work on improvement by participating in the overall organization of the dental centre
- Free access to the infrastructure
- Paid third party practice
- Support service
- Employee status (with 5 weeks of Paid Leave)
- Access to EC benefits (Works Council)
- The possibility of exercising in interesting conditions: technical tray of the latest generation, laboratory for manufacturing, dedicated dental assistant, a receptionist
- Collaboration with a dynamic team in a family atmosphere
Motivating salary and benefits (no personal financial investment required)
70 000 € / year