Dentist in the Netherlands
Are you looking forward to working, gaining experience and feeling appreciated as a professional? BGB Dentistry offers you a vacancy in a country known for its high level of dentistry: the Netherlands. Due to a shortage of dentists in our country, we look in the rest of Europe for the best dentists available, who are willing to commit themselves for at least 3.5 years to treating patients in a Dutch dental clinic.
* A European dentistry degree acquired in acountry that is part of the European Union.
* Experience that is sufficient to allow you to start treating patients from day 1. (This includes intensive practical exercises at your University.)
* A good command of English.
* Availability for a minimum of 40 months.
* A team and a country that appreciates your as the medical professional that you are.
* An intensive language course of 4 months.
* Steady, full-time work.
* Indefinite contract.
* A starting yearly salary between €23,000 and €47,000 net, depending on your experience.
* A maximum yearly salary of €72,000 net, depending on your progression during these years.
BGB has over 7 years of experience helping dentists settle in the Netherlands. We are looking for people with the same DNA as our team of [12 employees] and the 250 dentist that we have helped find their way in the Netherlands so far: Buena Gente Buena, which refers to people who are not only good professionals, but who are also pleasant to work with.
Are you the dentist that we are looking for? Do you like the prospect of working in the Netherlands and would you like to know more? Send your CV to schedule your first interview.
BGB Dentistry B.V.
2 500 - 8 000 EUR per month