Dermatology position for Norway
- The Hospital is looking for a skilled dermatologist. They have an established collaboration with a University, highly skilled employees, and promote equal opportunities for men and women.
- The hospital is large enough to give varied and interesting clinical experiences and yet small enough for the employees to get to know each other.
What is expected of you
- As a specialist, you will be responsible for further developing the area of dermatology and venereal diseases, which consists of 3 nurses, a health secretary, a consultancy position, as well as a consultant who visits from UNN.
- The unit is part of the medical clinic, which consists of the fields of dermatology, digestion, infection, and geriatrics.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
Salary and Conditions
- The salary is approx 5.000 EUR net per month
5 000 EUR per month