ENT Specialist in Norway
- The department mainly has outpatient operations and responsibility for inpatient patients but has an operating room available four days a week. Essentially, basic ENT surgery is performed, but this can be expanded on the basis of the individual doctor's special expertise. Research and hospitality can be facilitated if desired.
What’s expected of you
- To be able to work with both inpatients and outpatients.
- Competence in basic ENT surgery.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- Free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered(electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets, and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
5 000 EUR per month