ENT specialist in Norway
The ENT department, which is part of the surgical clinic of a public hospital is looking for an ENT specialist to join their team.
Approximately 11,000 outpatient consultations are distributed and approx. 700 interventions are carried out annually. It has 4 physicians, and the hearing centre has 4 audiographers.
There are guard duties 4 days a week. (No guards on weekends, holidays, Easter week and Christmas)
You will be responsible for:
· patient care and professional development · the medical service assigned to the department, in collaboration with the department surgeon.
· Be familiar with the department's procedures and guidelines.
· Collaborate with other professionals in the department.
· Collaborate with other departments, as needed.
· Collaborate with agencies outside the hospital.
· Participate in the education of the department's resident doctors.
In connection with guard work, you will be responsible for the department and the resident doctor.
The doctor on guard shall at all times be available by telephone and must be able to show up at the hospital in 30 min, if required.
SALARY & CONDITIONS
• Salary starting from 7000€ gross per month.
• Full time employment 40 hours per week.
• Permanent contract after the language course.
• Duties will be paid apart.
• A new career in Norway with a balanced working life.
• A study tour to gain valuable insight into the region and working environment.
• An intensive language course for the whole family.
• € 800 monthly net salary during the intensive language course.
• A free apartment and coverage of travel costs for the whole family during the language course.
• Assistance with finding an apartment and school/kindergarten enrolment in the new country.
• Assistance throughout the relocation process.
• Specialist title in Otorhinolaryngology, obtained or homologated in the EU.
• Ability to complete the Norwegian intensive course.
7 000 € / month