Family Doctor position in Sweden
- You will meet patients in all aged with a different diagnosis.
- As a GP you are the first to meet the patient and need to assess, together with other colleagues, what can be treated by you at the primary care centre and then, if the patient needs to be referred to a different specialist.
- Your duties are to take care of patients, elderly care, tutoring of students, resident doctors and other staff. You will work in a team together with other colleagues and authorities when it comes to home-care, sick leave, unemployment, social services, etc.
What’s expected of you
- At least 1-year of experience as a specialist doctor.
- To be flexible, social, empathic, driven and interested in tutoring others.
- During the first four months, you will have an introduction at an education centre three days a week, one day at your primary care centre and another day learning about the Swedish health care system and the Swedish culture.
Salary and Conditions
- During introduction without a license: 51.500 SEK/month.
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours/week.
- Approx. 1 duty every four weeks.
What do we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- Free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.