A health care center in south Sweden is looking for specialists in Family Medicine.
The healthcare center provides primary care for approximately 12000 citizens and deals with a lot of acute cases.
The healthcare center consists in doctors, district nurses, nurses, assistant nurses, dieticians, child healthcare and rehabilitation. The rehabilitation team consists in psychotherapist, psychologist, occupational therapist and physiotherapist.
A family medicine specialist in Sweden requires a deeper knowledge of diagnostics and treatment of health problems in all ages. The patients with common diseases and health problems, including mental disorders, are in contact with family medicine doctors, at a first stage.
At the primary care clinics there is usually equipment for minor surgery and for various types of examinations.
The work also includes basic child and maternal health care, preventive and rehabilitative work, administrative duties and writing various certificates.
Permanent employment after satisfactory proved trial period.
Training courses within working hours.
During the trial period the gross salary will be 65000SEK/month. After successful completion of the 6-month trial period, the salary will be negotiated individually but the minimum gross salary would be around 70 000 SEK/month.
• A new career in Sweden with a balanced working life
• A study tour to gain valuable insight into the region and working environment
• An intensive language course for the whole family
• € 700 monthly net salary and additional € 70 for each child during the language course
• A free apartment and coverage of travel costs for the whole family during the language course • Assistance with finding an apartment and school/kindergarten enrolment in the new country • Assistance throughout the relocation process
• Induction training within working hours
• Specialist title in Family Medicine from the EU.
• EU citizenship or long term residence permit in the EU.
• Availability to complete the intensive language course.
• Motivation for moving and starting a new career in Sweden.
All MediCarrera services are free of charge for the candidate.
6 500.00 EUR per month
9331 737 15