Family Medicine Job in Sweden for Residents
- We are looking for Residents and Specialists in Family Medicine to work in the outpatient clinic.
- The doctor will meet patients with different diagnoses and will work with a variety of teams.
- The clinics have both booked patients meetings with doctors, nurses, and sampling as well as drop-in hours.
What’s expected of you
- To have competence, a friendly approach, and good availability.
- To take responsibility for the daily work and also to collaborate with other sections of the local hospital as well as the full clinic group.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.