ABOUT THE PRIMARY CARE CENTRE
Vetlanda primary care centre has approximately 10.000 listed patients. 36 employees including specialist doctors, head of unit, specialist nurses and general nurses, assistant nurses, physiotherapist, psychologist and medical secretaries.
- You will meet patients of all ages with different diagnosis. As a GP, you are the first to meet the patient and need to assess, together with other colleagues, what can be treated by you at the primary care centre and what needs to be sent to a different specialist. Your duties are to take care of patients coming to the primary care centre, elderly care, tutoring of students, resident doctors and other staff. You will also be responsible for health-oriented prevention work. You will work in team together with other colleagues at the primary care centre and authorities when it comes to home-care, sick leave, unemployment, social services, etc.
What’s expected of you:
- You need to be flexible, social, driven and interested in tutoring others. During the first 4 months, you will have an introduction at Nässjö education centre 3 days a week. You will spend 1 day at your primary care centre and 1 day continuing to study Swedish, the Swedish health care system and the Swedish culture.
Salary and conditions:
- 40 hours a week from approximately 8-17. Approx. 1 duty per 4 weeks.
- 45.500 SEK per month during the introduction as an assistant doctor.
- After the introduction, the salary will be raised with approximately 12.000
- SEK per month and Vetlanda primary care centre pays an additional 6.000
- SEK per month as a “location” compensation.
- The approximate salary after 5 months will be 63.500 SEK.
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.