The public healthcare of a southern region in Sweden is looking for a specialist doctor in gastroenterology to work in a public hospital.
- Specialist title in Gastroenterology from the European Union
- Availability to complete the intensive language course paid by the hospital
- Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish medical license.
- Training courses within working hours.
- During the temporary employment the gross salary will be 45 000 SEK/month. The salary for the permanent employment will be negotiated individually depending on experience and ability to work independently.
- A free visit for the interview, to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.•
- A free preparing and intensive language course. You can access the preparing course before the interview.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age and kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and Wi-Fi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
All MediCarrera services are free of charge for the candidate
5 000.00 EUR - 7 000.00 EUR per month
0034 933 173715