On behalf of our client, a dental clinic with branches in various parts of North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany, we are looking for a German Speaking General Dentist to join the teams.
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
- Degree in Dentistry
- At least 2 years of experience in General Dentistry
- Good level of German (B2), (C1) is a plus
- German Approbation
- Friendly with patients and communication skills
Our client offers
- Attractive salary + bonus program
- Working days Monday-Friday (40h per week)
- Unlimited contract
- Continuing education opportunities
- High quality dentistry
- Modern office environment