General Nurses for internal medicine department in South of Sweden
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
- It is a very well-respected emergency hospital with broad operations, modern diagnostics, and high-quality care and treatment – but has at the same time managed to maintain the personal and close feel of a small hospital.
- The medical clinic is now working actively on a project called Vision 2020, which means a renovation and expansion of the facilities that will give space for development and improvement work.
- The clinic is specialised in the investigation and treatment of endocrinology diseases, diabetes, blood diseases, kidney diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, neurological diseases, stroke and pulmonology diseases.
- The clinic has two care units, several specialist clinics and a unit for dialysis.
What’s expected of you:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in both in-patient and out-patient care in order to work independently.
- Meritorious if specialized in or experience in nephrology, pulmonology and stroke/neurology as well as in-patient care.
- Stable and comfortable in your role as a nurse. Preferably some experience from working at an emergency unit or a medical clinic.
- Friendly and humble. Good ability to work in teams, prioritize, to plan and organize your work tasks.
Salary and conditions
- The employment includes day, evening and night shifts.
- Min. 25.800 SEK and max. 38.000 SEK. For a general nurse with less than 1 year of experience, the salary is 25.800 SEK. Nurses with more than 1 year of experience will be paid based on their experience.
- Besides basic salary, there are extras for working uncomfortable hours (evenings, nights and weekends); approx. 2500 SEK per month 2000 SEK extra per year for wellness.
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 600 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
25 800 - 38 000 SEK per month