General Radiologist for Norway
Updated strategy for new times - exclusively ONLINE recruitment and training!
Department for radiology at Sørlandet hospital belongs to Medical Services which consist of three divisions. Department for radiology Flekkefjord has 3 consultant positions, 10 radiographer positions and 1,7 secretary position.
The department performs ultrasound examinations, generalx-ray, CT and MRI (musculoskeletal).
The activity is related to hospital in patients, internal polyclinics and patients referred from primary care.
Equipment at the department :
1 ultrasound lab- GE Logiq E9
1 fluoroscopy lab– GMM Opera Swing
1 skeleton/ traumalab– Siemens Axiom Aristos FXPLUS
1CT - lab- Siemens Definition AS40 slice
1 MR- lab– Esaote Sscane XP (low-field)
The department is fully digitalised with SECTRAPACS, DIPSRI Sand Max Manus speech recognition.
The department performs about 23 000 examinations per year. There are 5 labs in the department.
Current working agreements for a radiologist:
Fixed working hours without duties. General preparedness.
The hospital can either provide a hospital apartment nearby (up to 1 year) or assistance in finding your own house/ apartment etc.
Specialist in Radiology
Sørlandethospital, Flekkefjord, Norway
Working conditions 40 hours/ week (with lunch time included)
No fixed on- call duties
5 weeks paid holidays pr. year (after first year)
4 months paid leave for professional education every 5 years
Trial period of 6 months duration
- Specialization title in Radiology recognized in the EU
- Good expertise in ultrasound, conventional radiology, CT and MRI (within musculoskeletal)
- Ability to complete the Norwegian intensive language course organised by Paragona
- Personal qualities: responsible, motivated, teamworker
- Permanent contract after six months of trial period
- Salary: approx. 900.000.00 NOK (depending on experience and working hours)
- Adaptation period upon arrival in Norway
- Intensive, stationary, free of charge language coursewith scholarship of 800 EUR monthlyand accommodation
- Two flights to the Paragona Campus and back
- Online language course for spouses
- Support with authorization of your specialization in Norway
- Support with finding an apartment, schools and kindergartens
- Generous relocation package
9 000 EUR per month