Geriatricians in Norway
Main responsibilities and expectations
- The tasks as a specialist will be in a work environment with a professional breadth and exciting challenges.
- The tasks will alternate between in-patient and out-patient clinics.
What’s expected of you
- To be a specialist in geriatrics.
- The hospital is looking for a new colleague who can integrate into a well-working team of doctors, resident doctors, nurses and administrators.
- Norwegian hospitals do normally function with a lot of trust between the people and flat hierarchies. This also means that every person has to take full responsibility for their own tasks.
Salary and Conditions
- Full-time job (40 hrs/week).
- Basic Salary 4500-5500 net.
- Duties are paid separately.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
4 500 - 5 500 EUR per month