The Gynaecology Clinic is responsible for the health of women during pregnancy, childbirth and gynaecological diseases. The Women's Clinic gives advise and support, treatment and care as well as abortions. The Ryhov Hospital has the main responsibility in the region for complicated pregnancies and treating premature birth. The clinic constantly works to improve and to make it better for the patients. The clinic has 180 employees.
The position for a specialist in Obs&Gyn requires knowledge within the entire gynaecological area including obstetrics. The clinic works with general gynaecology, infertility, urological gynaecology, dysplasia, oncology, ultrasound, women's health, health care for adolescents and obstetrics. They give you the opportunity to work independently within the different fields as well as help and participate in improving the work. As a specialist doctor you will have a variety of work tasks. They work a lot in team and put great importance in improving. You will cooperate with the two other Women's Clinics in the region.
You should be safe and stable as a person and like to cooperate with others, have empathy and stay calm in stressful situations. Flexibility is important since one day is never similar to the other and as a doctor you need to be able to take fast decisions and know how to prioritize your tasks. The job includes duties so it is a merit with basic surgical knowledge. The duties are scheduled and from home during evenings, nights and weekends. You need to be able to arrive to the hospital within 30 minutes. Drivers license is a requirement. There will also be tutorial for colleagues, residents and family doctors.
Specialist title in gynecology from the European Union
EU citizenship or long term residence permit
• The start salary for a doctor assistant will be 45 000 SEK gross per month and after 6 months will increase to 58 000 SEK.
• Full time employment 40 hours per week and permanent contract after trial period.
• Duties will be paid apart.
• A free visit for the interview, to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
• A free preparing and intensive language course. You can access the preparing course before the interview.
• A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age and kindergarten for the youngest.
• Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and Wi-Fi).
• Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
• A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
• Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
• We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
• We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
• We help your spouse with sources for job search.
• We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Sweden.
• You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
4 500.00 EUR - 6 500.00 EUR per month
0034 933 173715