Gynaecology positions in France
Before you register, please go through the list of requirements below:
- Have completed your full training (general medicine and specialisation) in an EU country and have the nationality of an EU country.
- Have a B1 French level
What we offer:
- A medical french course is graciously offered.
- We inform you about the organisation of the health system in France and we present the different possibilities to practice in France (public or private sector, salaried or self-employed positions).
- We help you to prepare and plan your arrival in France (registration with the Council of the Order and linguistic path towards the required level of French).
- After starting to work in France, we will accompany you during the first period and we will intervene if you encounter major obstacles.
We support you with:
- We will accompany you throughout the registration process with the French medical Boarder. This can take 2 to 4 months. During this period, you will follow a medical French course at our training centre.
- An adequate command of the French (medical) language for consults, peer meetings, refresher training and general conversation is a basic condition for success.
- Once settled and after having practised in France for some time, you can follow our perfecting course in medical French which will allow you to improve your level in French and to exchange with other European colleagues practising in France.