Gynaecology vacancy in Norway
- The department is a combination of the obstetrics unit and the gynaecology unit, with a new and modern gynaecological unit adjacent to the maternity ward. This creates a good cohesion in the staff group, a good overview of the patients'needs, as well as good flexibility in the department.
- The obstetrics department has about 700 -750 births per year. The department has 6 specialists in obstetrics/gynaecology as well as 3resident doctors, and 3 ultrasound earth mothers
What’s expected of you
- Extensive experience in obstetrics and gynaecology, it would be an advantage if you have experience in laparoscopic surgery
- To be solution-oriented and have good collaboration skills Personal fitness will be emphasized
Salary and Conditions
- Approximately 5000 € net per month
- Nice working environment
- Good pension scheme
- Offer for membership in the Welfare Association, which entails the possibility of renting cabins at home and abroad and many discount schemes and cultural offers.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.