A clinic located in the centre of Denmark is looking for a gynaecology specialist with fertility treatment experience.
• To ensure the smooth running of clinical services and operations.
• To be able to work under pressure to deliver the best care to patients.
• To co-ordinate all IVF and Fertility clinical activities including operating theatre.
• To perform consultations, ultrasound scans, egg collections, HycoSys (after training) and embryo transfer procedures independently.
• To be on call for emergencies and to work at weekends and on public holidays in a rota.
• To participate in clinical & research meetings.
• To train new staff.
• To perform emergency duties as required.
• To contribute to budget setting and marketing activities, such as open days and webinars.
• To write SOPs and deliver the above services in conjunction with the Medical Director.
Free language course and help adapting to living in Denmark.
Salary and Conditions
• Full-time job (37 hrs).
• Basic Salary up to 7000 net, depending on the experience.
• To be a gynaecologist with fertility treatment experience. Your title must be recognized in the European Union.
• Having fluent English speaking since you will start to work in English and during the first year, and you will also receive a free language course in order to learn Danish.