Gynecology Doctor - Denmark
- To ensure the smooth running of clinical services and operations
- To be able to work under pressure to deliver the best care to patients
- To co-ordinate all IVF and Fertility clinical activities including operating theatre
- To perform consultations, ultrasound scans, egg collections, HycoSys (after training) and embryo transfer procedures independently.
- To be on call for emergencies and to work at weekends and on public holidays in a rota.
- To participate in clinical & research meetings
- To train new staff
- To perform emergency duties as required
- To contribute to budget setting and marketing activities, such as open days and webinars.
- To write SOPs and deliver the above services in conjunction with Medical Director.
What’s expected of you
- To be a gynaecologist with experience with fertility treatment.
Salary and Conditions
- Full-time job (37 hrs).
- Basic Salary approx 4000 - 7000 net, depending on the experience.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.