Haematologist position in Sweden
It includes the whole spectre of diagnostics, investigation, treatment, and monitoring of benign and malign blood diseases including lymphoma and acute leukaemia, but without stem cell transplantations or radiation treatment.
What’s expected of you
- To be a specialist doctor in Haematology
- To have at least 3 years of experience as a specialist
- To be concerned about quality and innovation
- To have good collaboration skills with patients and staff
We offer you:
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered(electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
5 900 - 6 500 EUR per month