Haematology Specialist in Norway
- Haematologists work in close collaboration with oncologists and must expect to some extent to investigate and treat lymphomas.
- The hospital has its own outpatient clinic for cancer and blood diseases, oncological bed ward with 6 beds and palliative team.
- Resident doctors are taught and work closely with the primary health service.
What’s expected of you
- To be a specialist doctor in Haematology.
- To be concerned about quality and innovation.
- To have good collaboration skills with patients and staff.
Salary and Conditions
- Approx. 4.000 EUR net per month.
What do we offer?
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- Free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
4 000 EUR per month