Denmark brings us new competitions that are directed towards Internal specialists who have one of the following subspecialisations: cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, haematology, hepatology, geriatrics, nephrology, pulmonology, rheumatology.
- Highly specialized Internal medicine departments across few different hospitals in Denmark
- Teamwork and a patient-oriented perspective are highly appreciated
- Full benefits package
- Our assistance and guidance through the whole process
The hospital has prepared a great salary and a full benefits package of paid relocation, tickets, language course, monthly scholarship during the language education and much more, while we are here to cover and work with you on everything else in the application process. This includes the assistance around your CV and document preparation, guidance through the whole process, assistance in finding the right apartment, a job for your spouse, and everything needed. We are glad to discuss the full details with you, so reach out to us and we will speak about this opportunity and your preferences.
- Basic salary: 110.000 € per year (including pension benefits, bonuses, on-call and overtime paid additionally)
- Full-time contract
- Funding for necessary costs of relocation, flight tickets, transportation of your private belongings, etc.
- Paid visit to Denmark in the process of introduction to your potential new employer and place of life
- Paid intensive Danish course, as well as a Danish course for your partner and family
- Monthly scholarship for the duration of the Danish course
In Incor we fully assist with the preparation of your CV and necessary documentation, as we are working together with you on the organisation for your application. We also assist you with:
- Finding the right apartment for you and your family
- Finding a job for your spouse in Denmark
- Finding the right schools and kindergartens for the youngest members of your family
- Relocation of your private belongings
- And much more!
- Good communication skills, ability and willingness to learn and adapt to the Danish health care system are expected
- Knowledge of English is a prerequisite
- EU accepted specialist diploma in Internal medicine sub-specialisation required
- 3 years of experience in the EU