Always dreamed of living in the center of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your chance. Belgium is not only famous for Tin Tin, chocolate and the painter Rubens, it is also known for the well organized healthcare system. In the hospitals is a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment
On behalf of several of our clients, hospitals in Brussels, Belgium, we are seeking a fulltime hematologist m/f
- Allround hematologist(master diploma internist) with excellent communicational skills and willing to learn the Dutch language.
- min. 2 years of experience
- The opportunity to work in a modern hospital.
- working in a team with other hematologist
- Working conditions
- A pleasant and professional working climate.
- The income for medical specialists in Belgium is known as one of the highest in Europe, income can be up to €200.000 Gross per year.
- working as an independent hematologist (not as an employee).
Work in Flanders
0 - 200 000 EUR per year