Internist with Pulmonology or Endocrinology experience
Main responsibilities and expectations
- You will become part of a medical team of approximately 24 doctors, a professor, and over 30 resident doctors.
- Part of your work will be to cover the ambulatory activities, in-patients, and guard0 duties, as well as other functions within the department, depending on your specific skills.
- Guard duties to be expected
What’s expected of you
- To be a dynamic and committed specialist in internal medicine with possible endocrinology experience or pulmonary medicine experience.
- To be an engaged person with strong professional skills and visions to create good patient outcomes.
- You will get the opportunity of a targeted and tailor-made further development of your medical profile.
- You will also get opportunities concerning responsibilities in management, research, and education.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
4 500 EUR per month