Internist with Pulmonology or Nephrology experience in Norway
- You will be responsible for the bedward with 23 beds, dialysis, and monitoring.
- Emergency reception and outpatient patients.
- Guidance of 4 resident doctors.
- Guard duties.
- You and your team will handle cases that can’t be referred to a bigger hospital. For that, you will have a great local professional team of the Nordland's hospital who holds most of the expertise needed.
What's expected of you
- As a senior consultant at Nordland Hospital, you are the specialist, but you must also be able to handle the academic spectrum of medicine.
- You must be a collegiate supporter and participate in various discussion forums.
- You must be one of the supervisors in the academic community and contribute to the professional development of the department.
Salary and Conditions
- Salary starting from 4.500 € net per month.
- Full-time employment.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Norway.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
4 500 EUR per month