Job offers for specialists in Family Medicine in Gothenburg and community/ South Sweden
Updated strategy for new times - exclusively ONLINE recruitment and training!
Närhälsan is the biggest public primary healthcare organization in Sweden. It is now offering employment for specialists in Family Medicine by establishing a special consultation center for primary health care located in the center of Borås.
Boras area has 15 health centers in 6 municipalities, around 580 employees and totally 139,000 listed residents. The available vacancies are in: Mellerud, Bengtsfors, Tranemo, Herrljunga, Svenljunga. There are also vacancies in Gothenburg.
All centers are modern and well equipped primary care centers and divided in 3 clusters for better cooperation. The staff is used to work as qualified teams and the main average population per center is around 8 000 - 10 000 inhabitants. The centers use to have 20 - 30 employees including family doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, psychologists, laboratory staff, and assistants. There is a close collaboration with the hospitals in the region, which are part of the same public health care organization in the Västra Götaland County Council.
• Permanent contract after the introduction period
• app. 4 months of introduction at the clinical training center, combined with your ordinary work (9.00-16.00, 3 days a week)
• Training courses and seminars in clinical practice, lectures within working hours
• On-line and/or stationary language course up to B2 level before moving to Sweden
• Intensive 12 week Swedish course to level C1 during working hours
• Help to find employment for the spouse in medical sector, additional free language courses for the spouse
• A service car at your disposal
• Working daytime
• Opportunity for research if desired
• Opportunity to teach students and doctors, to support the regular postgraduates sessions
• Flexible schedules to control the flow of your day on the long term
• Specialist title in Family / General Medicine
• Flexible, organized, committed
• Ability to complete the Swedish intensive language course organised by Paragona
6 500 EUR per month