Nephrologist in Sweden
- The unit consists of an outpatient, dialysis, and hemodialysis unit.
- Kidney transplantations are usual.
- There are treatment and investigation of both emergency and chronical renal diseases. Approx. 100 employees in total. Doctors, nurses, assistant nurses, administrative staff, etc.
What’s expected of you
- To be a doctor specialized in nephrology who can take responsibility for the daily work, but who also likes to collaborate with other sections of the local hospital as well as the full hospital group.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
56 000 SEK per month