• Outpatient work, as well as the possibility of clinical work at the stroke unit.
• If desired, to be part of a guard system at the neurological department.
• Individual monitoring of patients.
• Teaching patients and staff.
• Participate in interdisciplinary collaboration.
Salary and Conditions
• Full-time contract, 37,5 hrs.
• Salary according to the Norwegian framework agreement, approx. 4000-5.000 EUR net depending on experience and ability to do guard duties.
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children of school age.
- Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange the moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
It is required to have your specialist title recognized in the European Union, and to have experience in your field.
You should also be motivated and decided to take part in the continuous improvement and development of the neurological services of the hospital.