If you decided to study nursing because you like to help and make an impact on people’s health, you must know that this mission has no borders. If you have clicked on this job post is because you are probably seeking:
Better salary conditions?
Good life-work balance?
If you answered yes to all the above, then this job opportunity is for you.
- Be a citizen of an EU member state or have a valid work permit in the Netherlands;
- Knowledge of the English language, at an A2 level minimum;
- Degree in Nursing obtained from an EU country ;
- Minimum of one-year experience in the health care sector within the last 3 years;
- Willing to spend three months at Academia Neerlandesa to learn the Dutch language;
- Relocate to the Netherlands for at least 2 years.
- In the administration of anaesthesia under the direct or indirect supervision of a physician anaesthesiologist;
- Surgical or diagnostic procedures;
- Administration od medication to patients;
- Intubation, extubation, insert intravenous and arterial lines.
What do we offer?
- Full-time contract (36 hours per week)
- Yearly gross salary between € 32.000 and €39.000 in accordance with the Dutch National Labor Agreement.
- A yearly 8.3% holiday allowance
- 22.5 days of vacation days per year
- An 18th months contract with us.
- An intensive Dutch course at one of Academia Neerlandesa locations and free food* and accommodation* for the duration of the course.
- Support on your integration in the Netherlands during your first year (administration procedures, insurance registration, etc.)
- Assistance on your housing/apartment search in the Netherlands;
- Weekly Dutch lessons once in the Netherlands to reinforce your language skills and achieve the Dutch language diploma level B1;
- Social events with other international colleagues to expand your professional network.
*This applies to locations in Spain and Italy.
What is the process once hired?
You will begin a 3-month intensive Dutch language course at one of the locations of Academia Neerlandesa (Spain, Italy, or the Netherlands) where you will meet your future international colleagues. Upon the completion of the course you will begin to work at a Dutch health care institution in the Netherlands and will be partnered up with an EMTG Coach that will assist you in your integration to the Netherlands during your first year.
We are European Multi Talent Group (EMTG) a Dutch company with a mission to connect EU health professionals with Dutch health care. Since 2012 we have hired over 500 nurses and assistant nurses from over 10 different countries. In 2020, GHP’s Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Awards named us the Best Nursing Staffing and Recruitment Company in the Netherlands.
Are you interested?
For more information check our website https://emtg.nl/jobs