Nurses for the ENT department in Linköping
The ENT department in Linköping is offering permanent employment to nurses with min 1-2 years of working experience and/or specialization in surgical care, intensive care or emergency care. It is an advantage if you have previously worked with ENT or surgical care. You will work with in-patient care and rotation without-patient care. Your schedule will be rotative and will include both day, evening and night shifts. You need to be cooperative and good at working in team. It is important to be kind and to offer a nice treatment to patients. You must have great skills in planning, organizing and prioritizing work tasks.
Universitetssjukhuset i Linköping (the university hospital in Linköping) is one of Sweden’s seven university hospitals and is run by Region Östergötland. The university hospital in Linköping has almost 600 beds and over 5 000 employees. The hospital treats patients in need of highly specialized care from all south-eastern of Sweden and is also specially appointed national unit for the treatment of advanced burns.
SALARY & CONDITIONS
• Salary starting from 25.800 SEK gross per month + approx. 2000 SEK extra per month (if you work evenings/nights/weekends).
• You will receive 2000 SEK per year to use for the gym.
• There are 2 bonuses per year paid out to those nurses who works shifts.
• Full time employment 40 hours per week, 3 rotating shifts: morning-afternoon-night.
• Permanent contract.
• A new career in Sweden with a balanced working life
• A study tour to gain valuable insight into the region and working environment
• An intensive language course for the whole family
• € 600 monthly net salary during the intensive language course.
• A free apartment and coverage of travel costs for the whole family during the language course
• Assistance with finding an apartment and school/kindergarten enrollment in Sweden
• Assistance throughout the relocation process
• Induction training within working hours
• BSc degree in nursing obtained at an EU university.
• Min 1-2 years of working experience in surgical care, intensive care or emergency care
• Min. B1 level of English knowledge.
• Motivation for moving and starting a new career in Sweden
26 000 - 35 000 SEK per month