Occupational Medicine Specialist in Denmark
- Make investigations of health difficulties with an assessment of the functioning of patients with complex somatic, mental and social problems.
- Participate as a doctor (health coordinator) in interdisciplinary rehabilitation teams in the municipality, where a decision is made as to whether a citizen should be recommended for a flexible job, early retirement or a resource course in terms of health.
- Participate in research, development and project management within the subject area.
- In addition, you will be assigned special responsibilities depending on competencies and areas of interest.
What’s expected of you
- We are looking for a doctor with broad experience with passion and care for patients in vulnerable situations in their life.
- We offer flexible working hours and no guard duties.
Salary and Conditions
- Full time 40 hrs/week
- Salary 4000-4500 EUR NET depending on experience
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
4 000 - 4 500 EUR per month