Oncological Radiotherapist in Denmark
- The specialist will, in collaboration with the other doctors in the team, take the department to the next level. What the department is looking for is a specialist who can see the possibilities and the opportunities when all the cancer treatment in the West will be gathered under the same roof in Det Ny hospital West Jutland in Gødstrup.
- The specialist will be in contact with colleagues from other hospitals and specialties, via video conference. They will also be in close collaboration with the university hospital as well.
What's expected of you
- To be a specialist doctor with proven competence and experience in oncology.
- To have proven experience and interest in developing interdisciplinary collaboration.
- To be professionally inspiring and enterprising.
- To possess good cooperative skills.
- To be service-minded towards both patients and the department's business partners.
- To have user-level IT competences.
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Denmark.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
104 000 EUR per year