Oncologist in Norway
- The oncology specialist will work in the outpatient department as well as in the inpatient.
- There are duties in the emergency department in accordance with the schedule.
- The Cancer Clinic has close cooperation with local hospital homes
What we offer
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, medical cards, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job searches.
- We contact the moving company and arrange a moving trip to Sweden.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
Salary and Conditions
- Salary starting from 5.000 € net per month
- Full time employment
- Permanent contract after the trial period
- Duties will be paid apart
5 000 EUR per month